Tuesday, February 26, 2013

girls-inspired playlists

if you've seen the latest HBO hit "girls," lena dunham has managed to capture the experience that is being a new york 20something almost scarily well. the only thing I love as much as this show is the music the accompanies it. 

some amazing person has decided to capture all of the music that's played on the show and make a spotify playlist: Music from HBO's GIRLS. this is one of my favorite playlists when im hanging out on the subway or walking home from trader joe's. 

a couple of my favorites: 
big harp- goodbye crazy city. when I was running errands on saturday, this song came on as I was walking home in the rain with my groceries because my train never came. I laughed out loud. 


smalltown romeo- boom ha-- cannot stop listening to this for some reason. i think it's the perfect nyc song! 


No comments:

Post a Comment